Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Wooooooooow

This is by far the funniest parody I've seen this year. Here's why!

1-Patrick looked like a retarded serial killer with Down's syndrome.
2-The voices were almost perfect :)
3-There were hilarious jokes (psst, It's a boy's corpse,, I'm not hungry anymore,, [Sandy doing drugs].

All in all you managed to make an adorable cartoon show look infinitely sick. The puking suggested that they were either on something or just pure sick.

Twatlight 2 Twatlight 2

I love it

Many make fun of twilight with varying results. You just hit the nail on the head with making this just as pansy as the real movie (in my opinion). That means; useless drama cliché and girlyness of the supposed role character.

Nice !

Jack Matthews Jack Matthews

Hilarious

Even though it was really random it was funny. This made no sense to me at all but made my day nevertheless. The artwork in the beginning (the airplane leveling out in the clouds) was nice.

The funniest thing about this action cop, who thinks he's badass, is actually a joke. Nice work :)

The I of It The I of It

...

What makes this game so charming is the simple quest of an everyday letter (which in itself makes no sense).

The narration is awesome too. That guy could sell anything with that voice. He could convince me to jump off a cliff if he said it was safe.

Anyways. Nice :)

[&amp;lt;DJLV&amp;gt;] Dancefloor [<DJLV>] Dancefloor

Here are just some thoughts I have. I hope I don't come off as a jerk :>

I can hear you piling on the octaves in the beginning. A nice way to provide fill when the melody goes unchanged (maybe look at stereo separation for a different feel).

I feel the mix becomes kinda cluttered around the 0:30 mark when you add a fifth(?). I feel there needs to be some balance between how loud the leading fifth is against the background for it to go smoother. Maybe pull up the background a little and lessen the reverb on the lead?

Also when the cymbals at 0:59, 1:14, 1:28 and 1:43 are heard I feel they come off very bland without anything accompanying the high treble. Maybe a bass-drum hit with the same intensity but not necessarily duration.

Otherwise an interesting track. Keep it up :D

DJLiquidVoid responds:

Thanks so much! This is some brilliant advice - I'll be sure to work on that in my next track. :^)

Heavy Breathing, I'm on Edge Heavy Breathing, I'm on Edge

Amazing soundscape, tad short though.

Is the white noise in the background intentional, or am I just mistaking a brush for noise? Even though it is a nice fill it just seems a little bit too pronounced.

All in all very very nice :D

phosphorusprocedure responds:

I run my guitar through a tape deck so it sounds kinda 80s. There's some noise as a result. Not too noticeable until I start stacking too many guitar lines together.

Usually I keep the tracks to a minute so they don't get boring. I'd need a bridge section to flip back and forth between, and I didn't come up with one here.

Thanks for the review. Glad you dig it.

.stay close. .stay close.

Yusss this is amazing :D