Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Wooooooooow

This is by far the funniest parody I've seen this year. Here's why!

1-Patrick looked like a retarded serial killer with Down's syndrome.
2-The voices were almost perfect :)
3-There were hilarious jokes (psst, It's a boy's corpse,, I'm not hungry anymore,, [Sandy doing drugs].

All in all you managed to make an adorable cartoon show look infinitely sick. The puking suggested that they were either on something or just pure sick.

Twatlight 2 Twatlight 2

I love it

Many make fun of twilight with varying results. You just hit the nail on the head with making this just as pansy as the real movie (in my opinion). That means; useless drama cliché and girlyness of the supposed role character.

Nice !

Jack Matthews Jack Matthews

Hilarious

Even though it was really random it was funny. This made no sense to me at all but made my day nevertheless. The artwork in the beginning (the airplane leveling out in the clouds) was nice.

The funniest thing about this action cop, who thinks he's badass, is actually a joke. Nice work :)

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Amazing

The graphics are really good. I especially like how the black and white theme puts the few colours that you display in contrast, most noticeably the red.

The theme is excellent. I am ecstatic about how sarcasticly funny this is. The innocence of childhood put to the test of violence (the music plays a big part here). That made me laugh and enjoy the movie.

The X Quacktor The X Quacktor

Nice

I liked the movie themes and the scenes associating with his song. It was pretty funny at that time. The ,,shit I forgot the words" part was really funny. If you'd have ,,forgotten" that part about the movie it would've gone stale pretty quick.

Your voice or your voice-acting suits the character well and is truly believable regarding how ducks have been portrayed in cartoons so far. Nice job.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Damn you

I was eating pasta while watching this movie. The scene where satan is destroying the boat made me laugh so hard that pasta chunks came out my nose. Damn you!

XD
-Funny as hell btw.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

Great scott!

This is so funny for being so short. The crazy insane survivalism plays well in there :)

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing!

This flash submission is truly amazing. This is my favourite so far.

The theme you use is quite amusing too. In many places or many stories robots are thought of as soulless creatures with cold logic. Humanizing them in this way (giving them human traits such as: slavery, bed time stories, musical/rhyming talent, being rich and good about themselves, trickery and so forth, makes this story believable and yet unbelieveable at the same time.

The animation is top notch. The transition sequences and lighting are outstanding. This is also composed in such away (apparently) that this will run smoothly on older computers as it does on my old one.

I was truly mesmerized by this piece. I hope to see much more from you in the future.

P.S. the voice acting is SWELL :D

Also Sprach Ich Also Sprach Ich

Nice

There is something about this that made me watch the whole thing (in a good sense). I didn't find it funny but at least it was interesting. Nice way to portray a human being dancing only using black and white.

I didn't like your choice of music as this song is really really common. But hey, the moves fit the song anyway

FYAT FYAT

Funny as hell

The animation was good, the story funny and voice-acting great. I could watch it over and over because of it's hilarity. Nice job :)